IBTAC: New conference for independent TMCs
A new conference for independent travel management companies (TMCs) based in the UK and Ireland is to take place in London next year.
The Independent Business Travel Agents' Conference (IBTAC) is being held at The Grange Hotel, near St Paul's, London, on Monday, February 7.
The event is being organised by leading travel industry lawyer Ian Skuse, of Piper Smith Watton, and financial expert Andrew Burnham, of McIntyre Hudson.
- Airports - are they fit for purpose?
- Airlines - the contentious subject of airlines and merchant fees
- Air Passenger Duty - how is this money used...or not?
- Travelport vs American Airlines - a very public dispute but waht is the significance for TMCs?
- Banks vs TMCs - does it have to be war?
- John McEwan, Chief Executive, Advantage Travel & Chairman of ABTA
- Richard Gooding OBE, Chief Executive, London City Airport
- Henri Hourcarde, Director, Air France KLM, UK & Ireland
- Tony Matharu, Managing Director, Grange Hotels
- Anna Doran, National Sales Manager, Virgin Rail
- Anthony Ainsworth, Commercial Director, Avis
- Julian Mills, VP Strategic Corporate Development, Travelport
- James Westgarth, Head of Extended Travel Enterprise, EADS UK
- Jonathan Haseler, Relationship Director, Barclays Bank
Leading industry experts will answer all your legal, financial and regulatory questions in our TMC clinic. Got a question? Email it now to email@example.com
Monday, February 7
9.30am - 5:30pm
Networking, Drinks and Canapés:
5:30pm - 8:30pm
The Grange Hotel
10 Godliman Street
To register for the event: www.ibtac.co.uk