NETWORK, SHARE, LEARN
An essential day for everyone responsible for controlling business travel expenditure
Buying Business Travel magazine is delighted to announce that the next BBT Forum will be held on Tuesday, April 8 at the 5-star Grange City hotel, London
The spring event will focus on facing global challenges - As the economy recovers, UK PLC continues to look abroad for trade. Whether you run a global corporate travel programme, or a UK programme with international travel, this forum will share insights to help you adapt your programme to manage the many and varied international challenges you face, both strategically and on a daily basis.
To view the agenda for the day please click here
Why you should attend this forum.
- No PowerPoints. No formal presentations. Just honest, open dialogue.
- Opportunity to contribute to the conversation
- Meet and network with senior travel buyers & suppliers
- Discussions stimulated by industry experts
- Outstanding networking opportunities.
- To view highlights from previous events click here
How to register
For details of prices and how to book please click here
If you are a travel buyer or travel manager and do not have the budget to attend, please contact Claire Robson firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)207 821 2700+44 (0)207 821 2700 +44 (0)207 821 2700and we will try and match you with a complimentary sponsor-hosted place