Sign up to newsletter

Magazine subscription

BBT July/August 2018
July/August 2018
For Business, Corporate Travel & Meeting Buyers & Arrangers

Lufthansa board approves full takeover of Brussels Airlines

Lufthansa supervisory board has approved the full acquisition of Brussels Airlines.

Lufthansa already owns 45 per cent of the airline’s parent company SN Airholding and will now acquire the remaining 55 per cent via the exercise of a call option.

The transaction, subject to shareholder approval, is expected to be completed at the beginning of 2017.

Sign up to BBT’s twice-weekly newsletter

Add new comment