WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 12
CARLTON HOTEL, DUBLIN
Policy and Programme: Defined, Designed, Aligned
Policy lies at the core of your travel programme and is key to its success. But how should it reflect the impact of changing technology, products and services?
Join us as we bring together senior travel buyers & procurement professionals to discuss best practice, and share common challenges and successes, in running their travel programme.
To view the full agenda click here
What makes these forums different?
- No PowerPoint. No formal presentations. Just honest, open dialogue.
- Opportunity to contribute to the conversation
- Talk to other buyers facing the same issues and problems
- Discussions stimulated by industry experts.
- Outstanding networking opportunities.
- Chatham House rules apply
If you are a travel buyer or travel manager and do not have the budget to attend, please contact Emma Gordon - firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)207 821 2700 and we will try and match you with a complimentary sponsor-hosted place