A well-thought out RFP strategy that encompasses stakeholders and software can make life better for buyers and supplier alike.
So we have five top tips for a better RFP strategy...
1. Prepare – work out your objectives, whether that is cost-cutting, maximising savings or giving the best service levels for travellers at a good price, and develop your RFP accordingly.
2. Keep track of the programme and the sector(s) throughout the year, so that you know the market by the time the RFP comes around.
3. Do not be emotional – make decisions based on fact.
4. Keep an open mind about how you approach the RFP, because technology is changing the game.
5. Consider running your RFP with your TMC, as their negotiating clout is likely to be greater than yours.
Click on the tag below for more tips and advice articles