Our client provides end-to-end corporate and leisure travel solutions for companies of all sizes and across selected industries.
For this role, you will join an established team of travel professionals who provide a top level service to their corporate and Leisure travel clients.
This exceptional, high touch service will create a positive experience that will leave your corporate travel clients truly impressed.
The Senior Business Travel Consultant Role:
- Advise VIP and High-end clients on efficient, multi-city/multi-country routings for lowest available fares, and preferred carrier usage; ensure optimum customer service while coordinating client travel policy responsibilities
- Ability to anticipate the corporate client’s needs while adhering to our client’s procedures, programs & policy guidelines along with this company’s practices and program
- Demonstrate personal excellence by showing personal determination, resilience and optimism in an ever evolving work environment
- Arrange routine and complex international business travel for air, car, hotel and limousine
- Effective use of GDS, computer systems and exceptional telephone service techniques
- Act on special requests and maintain excellent client relations
- Interact with the client via phone and email
- Research and resolve any client issues
- Handling multiple projects and prioritizing work load are essential to the success of this role
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Minimum of 4+ years in Business Travel with Global Distribution System - a major electronic worldwide reservation system used by travel agents to book flights, hotels, car rental and other travel services. The major players in this area are Sab... experience
- Previous experience in Leisure Sales in Travel is ESSENTIAL
- Strong knowledge of Nett and Published international fare construction and airline routing principles
- Confident Consultant, with ability to comfortably work and communicate with colleagues and senior management
- In depth knowledge of world geography
- Mastery at conflict resolution
- Display highest level of integrity when dealing with clients
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple clients
- Professional written and verbal communication skills are essential
The Salary Package is £28,000 – £36,000 per annum. Our client offers an opportunity for long-term career growth within their organisation.