GroundScope is the leading provider of global managed ground transportation, our service is available online, on mobile or phone or via GDS and proprietary online booking tools.
GroundScope provide a global service to leading companies in the pharmaceutical, IT , Finance , FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Due to our contained successful development we are currently seeking a dynamic, flexible and commercially experienced individual to develop our sales with both direct clients and with our TMC and OBT partners.
Overall Job Purpose & Responsibility:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible to achieve profitable sales revenue to an agreed target for a portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for promoting GroundScope’s products and services both directly to corporate clients and through Travel Management Company: An agency which manages business travel for a company. and OBT distribution channels as well as negotiating and developing commercial agreements.
· Achieve the set revenue & volume targets by set portfolio.
· Complete, submit and agree weekly plan of sales activities
· Report weekly sales activity to the MD, COO and CFO with business wins, marketing actions and market developments.
· Identify business within existing client portfolio.
· Service all aspects of business by portfolio provided .Create, develop and action marketing plan by account.
· Identify new business revenue streams for future business opportunities.
Key Performance Indicators:
Key Account Performance:
· Flown revenue and cost of sale target.
Desired profile of competence and experience
Experience and professional competence
Educated to degree level or equivalent, 3 years sales experience with a minimum of 2 years in a support/account management role.
· Account management skills
· Full understanding of commercially working with partners
· Influential selling skills
Personal qualities and competencies
Enthusiasm and perseverance with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
· Negotiation and Sales techniques
· Presentation skills
· Analytical skills using in-house systems to justify business actions.
· Excel skills
· Account Development Planning
· Good written and oral English language skills
· Ability to work under pressure and to short lead times.
· Self-starter with strong planning, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills across all levels of hierarchy.
A ‘hands on’ or ‘willing to get stuck and to undertake whatever is required to complete the job’ approach
Good time keeper and reliable
Well organised & tidy
Methodical with an attention to detail
Pleasant & positive manner, to be able to communicate with internal personnel and suppliers
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com