Senior VIP Business Travel Consultant
Salary: Up to £24k
Clarity Travel Management are the UKs fastest growing Business Travel Company. We are an ambitious and dynamic business and our investment in training new travel consultants via our dedicated training academy will help you build your new career with us. You will have the opportunity to personally grow, develop new skills and progress in a business that really is going places.
Our state of the art offices in Manchester City Centre handle the travel arrangements for a variety of high profile government departments, football clubs and very well-known brands. No two days are ever the same in these exciting roles and with plenty of choice of bars, restaurants and shopping on our doorstep our location is fantastic.
With a friendly and sociable environment of over 100 like-minded people it’s a great place to be.
Our Business Travel consultants will assist high profile government and sports clients with their travel enquiries both over the phone and via email, including (but not limited to) booking flights, hotels, rail, car-hire, airport parking and advising on travel visas requirements.
We need people who have several years of business travel experience and knowledge.
We can offer you
– Competitive rates of pay
– 23 days annual leave
– Excellent working environment
– Team social events
– Eligibilty to join the pension scheme
– Childcare vouchers
– Discounted travel for personal holidays
– Incentive trips & prizes
– Plus much more
To be successful in this role we are looking for travel professionals with:
– Excellent GDS knowledge, preferably with Galileo
– Strong experience & knowledge of selling nett fares, air passes, RTW fares and re-issues
– Fantastic proven customer service experience
– Excellent travel industry and worldwide travel knowledge
– Good knowledge of the rail network industry
– Process reservations, amendments and cancellations as requested by the client in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with the company standards and those laid out in the ISO procedures manual.
– Convert general enquiries into actual bookings utilising all the tools and technology available.
– Ensure all communication both written and verbal is professional, accurate and conducted in a timely manner.
– Accurately process data and issue invoices to ensure compliance with ISO standards.
– Support any commercial agreements which are in place.
– Take ownership of complex customer enquiries received in writing or over the telephone
– Ensure the highest level of customer service is offered to internal and external customers at all times
– Log and deal with customer complaints and reduce future issues, escalating where necessary.
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
– Computer literate with experience of Microsoft office
– Excellent customer service skills
– Accuracy and ability to follow complex instructions
– The ability to work within a team environment to achieve team/department objectives
– Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
– Well organised and quick to prioritise workload
– Ability to think logically and consider all relevant aspects with strong analytical skills
– Global Distribution System - a major electronic worldwide reservation system used by travel agents to book flights, hotels, car rental and other travel services. The major players in this area are Sab... proficient
– Recognised business travel level 2/3 qualification