GroundScope is the leading provider of global managed ground transportation, our service is available online, on mobile or phone or via GDS and proprietary online booking tools.
GroundScope provide a global service to leading companies in the pharmaceutical, IT , Finance , FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Due to our contained successful development we are currently seeking a dynamic, flexible and commercially experienced individual to develop our sales with both direct clients and with our TMC and OBT partners.
Overall Job Purpose & Responsibility:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible to achieve profitable sales revenue to an agreed target for a portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for promoting GroundScope’s products and services both directly to corporate clients and through TMC and OBT distribution channels as well as negotiating and developing commercial agreements.
· Achieve the set revenue & volume targets by set portfolio.
· Complete, submit and agree weekly plan of sales activities
· Report weekly sales activity to the MD, COO and CFO with business wins, marketing actions and market developments.
· Identify business within existing client portfolio.
· Service all aspects of business by portfolio provided .Create, develop and action marketing plan by account.
· Identify new business revenue streams for future business opportunities.
Key Performance Indicators:
Key Account Performance:
· Flown revenue and cost of sale target.
Desired profile of competence and experience
Experience and professional competence
Educated to degree level or equivalent, 3 years sales experience with a minimum of 2 years in a support/account management role.
· Account management skills
· Full understanding of commercially working with partners
· Influential selling skills
Personal qualities and competencies
Enthusiasm and perseverance with a positive 'can do’ attitude
· Negotiation and Sales techniques
· Presentation skills
· Analytical skills using in-house systems to justify business actions.
· Excel skills
· Account Development Planning
· Good written and oral English language skills
· Ability to work under pressure and to short lead times.
· Self-starter with strong planning, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills across all levels of hierarchy.
A ‘hands on’ or ‘willing to get stuck and to undertake whatever is required to complete the job’ approach
Good time keeper and reliable
Well organised & tidy
Methodical with an attention to detail
Pleasant & positive manner, to be able to communicate with internal personnel and suppliers
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org