Our client is looking for a very customer focused sabre trained travel consultant who has previous experience working in Business or Leisure travel. With lovely offices in Central London this fantastic position will suit a dynamic and hard working individual who is keen to work across mixed accounts performing complete reservations and ticketing.
The responsibilities of the Sabre Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Handle all the enquiries from clients that come through by email or phone
- Provide quotations for the best possible routes either including alternative suggestions
- Manage queues and issue tickets prior to deadline
- Handle schedule changes from airlines and amend itineraries due to clients changes
- Provide the utmost customer service at all times
- Use Sabre for all work relating to reservations, ticketing, changes, seating and meal requests
The skills required for the Sabre Trained Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Must have previous experience working in Leisure Travel or Business Travel using Sabre as a GDS
- Hard working and committed
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess initiative and able to cost complex routes in a logical manner
- possess good communication skills with the ability to build relationships with clients
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company.