Bmi Regional has expanded its codeshare agreement with Brussels Airlines, adding to existing codeshare routes from East Midlands and Newcastle to Brussels.
The new deal sees Bmi Regional’s code being places on Brussels Airlines routes to the Belgian capital from:
- Heathrow (three daily flights)
- Manchester (four daily flights)
- Birmingham (four daily flights)
- Bristol (three daily flights)
- Edinburgh (three daily flights)
- Belfast (daily service)
- Nantes (twice daily flights)
Bmi Regional recently launched for new routes from Munich airport, including flights to Southampton.
The carrier has also revamped its fare structure, with three choices each offering different levels of benefits.