The ACTE Paris Global Summit and Corporate Lodging Forum will look to the future as it covers the traveller experience during the three-day event.
The Future of the Traveller Experience: Is a Fully Connected Value Chain Possible? will take place on Monday, 15 October from 1430 to 1545 at the summit, being held this year at the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center.
During the session, a panel of industry experts will discuss what can be done to enhance the traveller experience and support ‘smarter travel’. They will share their vision for a traveller-centric future, followed by hard-hitting questions from a panel of the region’s leading travel managers.
Speakers for the session include:
- Stephanie Laroque, VP, global client group continental Europe, global commercial payments at American Express
- Tobias Ragge, CEO of HRS
- Kari Wendel, VP of global SMM strategy and solutions at CWT Meetings and Events
- Mark O’Brien, VP of global business development at BCD Travel
Meanwhile, the buyer panel includes:
- Eric Bailey, global director of travel, meetings and payment at Microsoft
- Bernadette Basterfield, global commodity leader – travel and meetings at General Electric
- Benjamin Park, director of procurement and travel at PAREXEL International
The ACTE Paris Global Summit and Corporate Lodging Forum takes place from 14-16 October. Buyer members can attend the event for €25. To register, click here.