The Business Travel Show has opened public voting for its 2019 Disrupt Awards to determine the five finalists who will present their product in front of a live audience and panel of judges.
This year’s Disrupt Launchpad saw a 50 per cent increase in companies selected to exhibit their potentially game-changing business travel solutions during the Business Travel Show from 20-21 February.
The public can now vote for their favourite Disrupt Launchpad exhibitor, with just five due to be shortlisted for the Disrupt Awards, which take place at the show at 1200 on Wednesday, 20 February.
The 12 exhibitors are:
- Air2E – provides individual, time-saving, cost-efficient and environment-friendly mobility services for business travel
- CultureMee – the first content platform in the world to help travellers navigate other cultures
- Driven – a solution that predicts flight delays hours to weeks before departure empowering travellers to make better itinerary choices and respond effectively to potential disruptions
- Harbour84 – helps business travellers to discover their perfect co-working space when they are on the move
- Hello Jet – a marketplace for business and private aviation charter allowing companies to charter aircraft themselves without the need for special knowledge or access to the base price, for the very first time
- Raketa – a powerful, agnostic digital platform giving corporate clients direct access to service providers
- Railguard – a third-party delay repay, claims-handling company that monitors rail travel.
- SalesTrip – an all-in-one travel booking, ticketing and expense management system on Salesforce, changing the way organisations manage, govern and justify corporate travel and expenses
- Simpila – provides solutions to help raise awareness and support for mental health and wellness to companies and individuals
- Stay22 – a venue-centric accommodation map tailored for travelling event-goers
- Taptrip – aims to make business travel completely frictionless for businesses and travellers with a self-serve, omni channel travel solution that lets travellers book travel around their calendars with ease
- Waylo – a unique price prediction technology and futures-based business model aiming to become the way every perishable inventory is priced in future
The 2019 Business Travel Disrupt Awards judges are:
- Nick Easen, freelance travel journalist and head judge
- Molly Dyson, digital editor, Buying Business Travel
- Amanda Greenwood, community and content manager, Business Travel iQ
- Andy Hoskins, editor, The Business Travel Magazine
To cast your vote for the Disrupt Awards finalists, click here
The Business Travel Show runs from 20-21 February at Olympia London. To register for a free visitor pass, go to businesstravelshow.com/register