The Business Travel Show has announced the five finalist start-ups that will present their products in front of a live audience and a panel of judges at 12pm on 20 February.
This year’s Disrupt Launchpad saw a 50 per cent increase in companies selected to exhibit their potentially game-changing business travel solutions during the Business Travel Show from 20-21 February.
After a round of public voting on the 12 exhibitors chosen for this year’s Disrupt Launchpad area at the Business Travel Show, only five start-ups have been named as finalists. They are:
- CultureMee – the first content platform in the world to help travellers navigate other cultures. CultureMee was named 'One to Watch' in BBT's 2019 Hotlist
- Railguard – a third-party delay repay, claims-handling company that monitors rail travel. Read our interview with MD Matt Freckleton here
- Raketa – a powerful, agnostic digital platform giving corporate clients direct access to service providers
- SalesTrip – an all-in-one travel booking, ticketing and expense management system on Salesforce, changing the way organisations manage, govern and justify corporate travel and expenses
- Taptrip – aims to make business travel completely frictionless for businesses and travellers with a self-serve, omni channel travel solution that lets travellers book travel around their calendars with ease. Taptrip was also 'One to Watch' on the 2019 Hotlist
These five companies will pitch their products in a quick-fire session at the Future Forum at the Business Travel Show at 12pm on Wednesday, 20 February.
Register for a free pass for the show at businesstravelshow.com by Wednesday, 13 February using the code WIN19 and be in with a chance of winning a bottle of Champagne Louis Roederer Cristal 2009 courtesy of Oman Air and Business Traveller's Cellars in the Sky.