Former chancellor Alistair Darling will take to the stage at the Corporate Travel Forum (CTF) in London.
BBT, along with HRS and ITM will host the event on June 6 and held at Landing Forty Two, Leadenhall Building in London.
Lord Darling will deliver a keynote speech on the “evolution of our economy and impact on business travel” to an audience of travel buyers, procurement executives, and industry experts.
Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss trends across the entire travel management ecosystem.
Darling served as chancellor during the 2008 economic crisis under Gordon Brown.
Established in 2013, HRS’ hugely popular CTF is a global initiative and will take place in eight cities throughout 2017: Berlin, Milan, Shanghai, Tokyo, Warsaw, London, Sao Paulo and Paris.
Topics on CTF agendas focus on strategic travel and meeting category management, end-to-end process, pertinent local issues, holistic spend optimisation and innovation.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Rt Hon Lord (Alistair) Darling PC
- Max Waldmann, CEO, Conichi
- Simone Buckley, CEO, ITM
- David Jarach, President, Diciottofebbraio
- Mark Cushieri, Executive Director, Regional Head of Travel EMEA, UBS Investment Bank
- Kristian Collard, Global Travel Services Manager, Unilever
- Kerrie Henshaw-Cox, Global Commercial Lead, AstraZeneca
- Piers Gibbons, Product Manager (UK & Ireland), AirPlus International Ltd
- David Taylor, Chief Commercial officer, glh hotels
- Natalie Gardner, Global Travel Manager, Electronic Arts
- Jonathan Kirby, Senior Vice President, Genpact
- Andy Besent, Managing Director, HRS
- Flavio Ghiringhelli, Vice President of Corporate Solutions, HRS
- Ian Blackie, Director of Sales, HRS
- Sonja Klasen, Head of Corporate Sourcing, HRS
- Christopher Hecht, Head of Payment HRS
There is no registration fee for corporate travel buyers and procurement executives, regardless of whether your company works with HRS or not. If you are interested in attending, we encourage you to get in touch with your HRS contact or to send an email to HRSMarketing-UK@HRS.com
The Corporate Travel Forum is sponsored by Airplus.
For more information visit www.corporate-travel-forum.com/en-GB/uk