American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) has announced the availability of its new Business Travel Made Simple offering, which is designed to help businesses of any size to quickly and easily roll out a travel management platform across their UK workforce.
Business Travel Made Simple is designed to be an all-in-one solution that includes:
- Popular American Express GBT products, technology, services and travel inventory as a bundle;
- An optimised, end-to-end customer experience for both travellers and buyers;
- Assisted onboarding to help buyers gain leadership and drive user adoption;
- Travel buyer and manager guidance to ensure programme success;
- Streamlined implementation;
- A simplified, standardised pricing structure and contract.
Businesses using the offering gain supplier discounts, streamlined booking, reporting and round-the-clock traveller support. Travellers can also enjoy more choices, cheaper rates, perks and loyalty rewards, automatic rebooking and 24/7 multi-channel personalised service pre, during and post-trip.
Jason Geall, VP and regional general manager for northern Europe at American Express GBT, said: “We’ve listened carefully to what customers say they need from their managed travel programme, including materials for driving awareness and adoption amongst corporate travellers. Having received hugely positive feedback from recent customer trials, we’re excited to officially launch Business Travel Made Simple into the UK marketplace.
“Small and medium-sized companies are the backbone of the UK economy. Growth is vital for job creation, tax receipts and economic stability. TMCs in the UK have a responsibility to make sure staff from these companies can travel in the safest, most efficient and cost-effective way possible.”
American Express GBT will debut Business Travel Made Simple at the Business Travel Show on stand B720. Register to attend the event here.