Eurostar has launched a new experience concept for those booking meetings, incentive, conference and exhibition (MICE) travel on board the high-speed rail service.
From September, customers booking exclusive coaches can request on-board experiences such as speakers and demonstrations, with themes based on Eurostar’s destinations.
- Gin or whisky tasting and demonstrations hosted by Helen Chesshire (founder of Brighton Gin), Dawn Davies from the Spirits and Whisky Exchange, or Jane Parkinson from BBC’s Saturday Kitchen
- Cheese tasting hosted by writer and World Cheese Awards judge Patrick McGuigan
- Fashion and beauty advice from beauty columnist Sali Hughes
- Wine tasting and selection advice from Tom Surgey of Ridgeview Wine, wine merchant Henry Butler, or wine expert Jane Parkinson
- Art class from artist Euan MacDonald
- Live Q&A with rugby stars hosted by BBC Radio 2 and Radio 4’s Nigel Barden
- A talk about how food products can achieve a Great Taste accolade, complete with a hamper of products, hosted by Nigel Barden, Patrick McGuigan and Great British Bake Off’s Martha Collison.
Inge Bauwens, business development manager for MICE at Eurostar, commented: “We wanted to offer those travelling in a group a new way to make the most out of their time on board. Taking advantage of the space available on board and freedom to move around, our new range of exclusive experiences allow MICE travellers to provide a unique journey for their guests and a Eurostar trip to remember.”
Prices are available on request and experiences are only available for those booking an entire coach on Eurostar.