NH Hotel Group has unveiled a new premium concept for its guests at its flagship property in Madrid.
The VIP Level, introduced at NH Collection Eurobuilding, enables guests to services such as preferential reservations at three Michelin star Madrid restaurant DiverXO, a guest relations service and access to a private lounge for meetings.
The NH Collection Eurobuilding located in the Spanish capital has become the first hotel in the group to introduce the concept, which will soon be rolled out globally.
NH said the premium brand consists of four and five star hotels with a “distinctive character”, in prime locations and “equipped with special features that make guests stays memorable”.
The VIP Level includes:
- Early check-in from 12 and late check-out until 14:00
- Welcome gift in the room
- Guest relations service
- Private area in the breakfast room
- Secretarial service
- Preferential reservation at DiverXO restaurant
- VIP Lounge which includes private meeting room, newspapers, bar and light breakfast
- Complimentary services outside the hotel such as personal shopper and private transport
- Discounts at selected attractions
- Access to VIP box reservations at Real Madrid football stadium
To qualify guests must stay in one of the hotel’s 64 VIP level rooms.
Hugo Rovira, managing director of the Spain, Portugal and Andorra Business Unit of NH Hotel Group, said: “Since reopening as the flagship of NH Collection in Spain, NH Collection Eurobuilding has become the best leisure and business hotel in Europe, offering guests who expect ‘something more’ from their trips everything they need to make their stay an unforgettable experience.”
“While excellence of service has always been the cornerstone of this iconic hotel, now, after the implementation of our new VIP Level, guest experience reaches an even higher level. This will make staying at the hotel and in the city of Madrid itself thoroughly unique,” he added.